Complete accessories, free to match

 I was working on a gift for my anniversary with my boyfriend and I decided to make my own two couple bracelets and I would add my name and my boyfriend's name to them. This is a really great idea. I have already purchased the clay beads for the bracelets and I am currently in the active diy process.



The beads for bracelets making contain 24 different fashionable bright clay beads in a variety of colors. All the beads and jewelry are stored in a box with 28 cubbies, one for each color, so there is no mixing of clay cubbies when making the bracelet and no messy table top after use. For me, a beginner, this is very convenient. What's more, I purposely paid attention to whether it came with letter-like beads when I bought it, because I needed those for my creativity. It met my requirements exactly, and the bracelet making kit is enough to make 40-50 bracelets, so even if they fail, I can keep trying and I can make the prettiest bracelets.

These colorful flat clay beads look very versatile and are not at all race specific, whether you are fair skinned or dark skinned or yellow skinned, I think my boyfriend and I will get compliments from everyone when we wear our bracelets to the beach. I am now matching the colors that my boyfriend likes and I am about to finish these two bracelets that I think my boyfriend will love on his anniversary. This flat beads for bracelets is a surprise for him from me.https://www.amazon.com/dp/B099WZ1H36

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 9 Best Dog Toys

Cigar Accessories Integrating History, Culture and Individualization

The eternal presentation of the beauty of nature