Perfect cutting and fast printing with glitter silver heat

 I almost expected some problems with this glitter silver htv, or at least some iterations, but this worked very well on the first run.


I used Cricut Maker - glitter silver htv as the "material" that any die cutter or laser cutter can easily cut, I used a blade and the blade pressure stayed normal.

I also used "baby powder" after cutting because it was hard to see the lines. With the baby powder, the lines show up perfectly and weeding is very easy for me. Besides, glitter silver htv vinyl does not peel, bend or fade easily. I can't say for sure that it is super intricate to cut, but I did make some very small snowflakes, they were about 1 inch and turned out perfect.

A shinier, more vibrant fine glitter than normal makes for a sparkling, eye-catching design that's very personal! Followed their recommended heat settings and timing and I had no problems at all with the cotton/polyester shirt I used!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 9 Best Dog Toys

Cigar Accessories Integrating History, Culture and Individualization

The eternal presentation of the beauty of nature