Makeup mirrors for creating different looks

 For a long time, I've wanted to upgrade my vanity. Remember when I used a mirrored console as my vanity? I love the mirrored look, but mirrored furniture is hard to keep clean!


So I recently purchased the Vabches Vanity makeup vanity with lights and I'm very happy with it! It is simple, affordable and very good quality. One of my favorite parts about this make up vanity set is the huge drawer space. You can fit so much makeup in this drawer, which really helps keep the top of the dresser neat and tidy. Plus the lighting on the bedroom furniture is very bright with 3 different settings: warm yellow, warm white and cool white light colors. Touch the switch to change the color mode, or press and hold the switch to adjust the brightness... perfect for makeup!

I like that everything has a designated spot. Everything becomes very organized. It's also great for efficiency. Made of 15mm particle board, this make up vanity set is smooth, flat, and refined with great quality. And the anti-tip device at the back of the vanity is very safe.
https://www.amazon.com/Vanity-Large-Drawers-Dresser-Lighting-Modes-Brightness-Adjustable/dp/B09CPLNDQ3/ref=sr_1_58?crid=2T5DOL1VQ32DG&keywords=vanity&qid=1645001001&sprefix=vanity%2Caps%2C375&sr=8-58&th=1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 9 Best Dog Toys

Cigar Accessories Integrating History, Culture and Individualization

The eternal presentation of the beauty of nature