Free men's hands and give you a new experience

 If you've never had a sex toy, it might feel a little strange to do this with a headless, armless, legless, miniaturized female torso. But surprisingly, it's a great experience!


Once you receive this reliastic masturbator, I recommend washing it immediately. Although it is a doll, it has a very nice texture. And the protection is well done, it's texture is well protected. Despite the bumpy ride over, it still looks very nice.

The toy is a bit bulky in some positions due to the lack of an internal frame. However, this gave us the unexpected advantage of being able to move it in more ways than we would have with a frame, which was very beneficial. And the weights make me feel very secure.

The red color on some areas comes from some sort of painted silicone layer, like where the chest is, but we can easily peel that off. I think if the long-term use of cleaning will also be slowly cleaned and worn off, I do not feel that tearing off will affect the use.

As described by the merchant, the doll has two holes, each with a different pattern of protrusion to create different sensations, which is great, I did experience two kinds of pleasure from it, which is very natural pleasure, I used it to vent the excessive experience, and it very quietly endured. It became a good companion for me, which is much more comfortable than hands. I also don't worry about cleaning, this is very easy to clean, very well fixed, and on top of that the experience is the best.

The reliastic masturbator makes me feel like I'm doing more than just masturbating, it has an extra visual component and it really enhances the experience. This is a very suitable sex toy for male masturbatorsThe size of its chest, waist and buttocks are all made according to the body of mature women. When I hug it, I seem to have a beautiful girlfriend. Its weight makes me feel at ease. I think every male masturbator will not miss such a good sex toy for men. At the same time, it's not a full-size sex doll. So it tries to be somewhere in between, and I think it does both very well.

It gives me the best sense of experience and is a great silent companion.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09LQJ26RS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 9 Best Dog Toys

Cigar Accessories Integrating History, Culture and Individualization

The eternal presentation of the beauty of nature